Flight Mechanics / Performance
The following titles are available from Amazon.com and recommended by DARcorporation for aerospace engineers, educators and students.
- A Practical Guide to Airplane Performance and Design
- Advanced Aircraft Flight Performance (Cambridge Aerospace Series)
- Aerodynamics, Aeronautics, and Flight Mechanics
- Aeronautical Engineer's Data Book
- Aircraft Performance
- Aircraft Performance: Theory and Practice
- Airplane Performance, Stability and Control
- Elements of airplane performance
- Flight Mechanics Modeling and Analysis
- Flight Performance of Fixed And Rotary Wing Aircraft (AIAA Education) (Aiaa Education Series)
- Flight Physics: Essentials of Aeronautical Disciplines and Technology, with Historical Notes
- Flight Simulation (Cambridge Aerospace Series)
- Flight Testing Homebuilt Aircraft
There are no products to list in this category.